Welcome to HQ-Modular International

Forum for international users. Fans of HQ-Modular can exchange experiences and ask questions.

Moderator: Xarres

Antworten
Benutzeravatar
Flint
Site Admin
Site Admin
Beiträge: 2461
Registriert: 19.11.2004 13:48
Wohnort: Hamburg
Kontaktdaten:

Welcome to HQ-Modular International

Beitrag von Flint »

Welcome to the international board of the HQ-Cooperation.
Zuletzt geändert von Flint am 28.01.2008 00:30, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Flint Eisenbart, Sohn von Brôn, Sohn des Andurin.

Offizieller Glöckner der Kirche der geheiligten und erleuchteten Stimmchenhörer :pfeif:

Die Homepage der HQ-Cooperation
Roberious
Novize
Novize
Beiträge: 1
Registriert: 15.01.2008 03:36
Kontaktdaten:

Beitrag von Roberious »

Hello,
I thought I would join up and see what's new and exciting for HeroQuest.

Roberious
Benutzeravatar
zepgodiria
Novize
Novize
Beiträge: 6
Registriert: 15.01.2008 06:34
Wohnort: Indianapolis, IN USA
Kontaktdaten:

Beitrag von zepgodiria »

Guten Tag meine deutschen Freunde!

Ok, thats about all the German I can attempt without really making a fool of myself. I hope to be able to decipher some of these threads with my mediocre German language skills. Glad you have reached out to share with us international folk on your forum. Flint is awesome!
Benutzeravatar
Flint
Site Admin
Site Admin
Beiträge: 2461
Registriert: 19.11.2004 13:48
Wohnort: Hamburg
Kontaktdaten:

Beitrag von Flint »

zepgodiria hat geschrieben:Flint is awesome!
love that :mrgreen:

zep, your german was perfect !
Flint Eisenbart, Sohn von Brôn, Sohn des Andurin.

Offizieller Glöckner der Kirche der geheiligten und erleuchteten Stimmchenhörer :pfeif:

Die Homepage der HQ-Cooperation
slev
Novize
Novize
Beiträge: 9
Registriert: 03.08.2007 12:16
Wohnort: Manchester
Kontaktdaten:

Beitrag von slev »

*waves*
--
Slev
;-}
Benutzeravatar
zepgodiria
Novize
Novize
Beiträge: 6
Registriert: 15.01.2008 06:34
Wohnort: Indianapolis, IN USA
Kontaktdaten:

Beitrag von zepgodiria »

Flint hat geschrieben:
zepgodiria hat geschrieben:Flint is awesome!
love that :mrgreen:

zep, your german was perfect !
I took 4 years of it in high school. Good to know I retained some of it. Doubtful I could get a perfect from you if I tried a whole paragraph. :)
Benutzeravatar
Phoenix
Knecht
Knecht
Beiträge: 21
Registriert: 15.01.2008 16:41
Wohnort: Midwest, USA
Kontaktdaten:

Beitrag von Phoenix »

OK! Here I am. Where's the beer? & none of that German Lager, either. I want some good old American Diet Piss Water!!!!
Bild
Benutzeravatar
Açoriano3
Novize
Novize
Beiträge: 5
Registriert: 15.01.2008 05:33

My turn!

Beitrag von Açoriano3 »

Now maybe we can communicate with all you Deutsch sprechers out there....okay, maybe I should lay off the German. It's nice to know that there are so many other HQers out there that I never even knew about. Hopefully now we can swap ideas and homebrewed creations!
Benutzeravatar
Flint
Site Admin
Site Admin
Beiträge: 2461
Registriert: 19.11.2004 13:48
Wohnort: Hamburg
Kontaktdaten:

Beitrag von Flint »

Great to have you here, lads :)
Flint Eisenbart, Sohn von Brôn, Sohn des Andurin.

Offizieller Glöckner der Kirche der geheiligten und erleuchteten Stimmchenhörer :pfeif:

Die Homepage der HQ-Cooperation
slev
Novize
Novize
Beiträge: 9
Registriert: 03.08.2007 12:16
Wohnort: Manchester
Kontaktdaten:

Beitrag von slev »

zepgodiria hat geschrieben:
Flint hat geschrieben:
zepgodiria hat geschrieben:Flint is awesome!
love that :mrgreen:

zep, your german was perfect !
I took 4 years of it in high school. Good to know I retained some of it. Doubtful I could get a perfect from you if I tried a whole paragraph. :)
I did likewise, but retained almost nothing of it. It's a miracle I even passed that GCSE.

*hands Phoenix a pint of Budweisser Budvar, just to annoy him*
--
Slev
;-}
Benutzeravatar
Phoenix
Knecht
Knecht
Beiträge: 21
Registriert: 15.01.2008 16:41
Wohnort: Midwest, USA
Kontaktdaten:

Beitrag von Phoenix »

*pours out Budweisser, pisses in it, hands it back to slev*

*slev, can't tell the difference* "Yum"

*Phoenix pops cap off MGD Lite, "YUM"*
Bild
Benutzeravatar
oliver f
Vasall
Vasall
Beiträge: 58
Registriert: 08.02.2006 10:15
Wohnort: Schwerin

Beitrag von oliver f »

Hey,guys...

your are wellcome, :D
iam happy to see our new english forum and hope we will have a lot of fun together. thank you very much flint
:wink:
frischi
Mit HERO-QUEST hat es begonnen - mit HERO-QUEST wird es enden
Benutzeravatar
drathe
Novize
Novize
Beiträge: 17
Registriert: 16.01.2008 05:10
Wohnort: Niagara Region, Canada
Kontaktdaten:

Beitrag von drathe »

Nice to see our favourite board game is just as popular across the pond.

I don't think I would be able to create an international forum for my site, but some multi-language pages is certainly doable. Perhaps I should attempt it once I get the English down pat. My German and French may be rough, but I'm sure it could at least make it readable. It's a great idea. Glad to see some people are making the effort to bridge the gaps!

Keep up the great work!

(I remember translating the entirety of my German Wizards of Morcar Pack only to have received an English Copy as an Bonus Gift from a purchase I made a week after I finished! It was pretty close to word for word.)
Bild
Benutzeravatar
Flint
Site Admin
Site Admin
Beiträge: 2461
Registriert: 19.11.2004 13:48
Wohnort: Hamburg
Kontaktdaten:

Beitrag von Flint »

Welcome, drathe, nice to see you here too.
Flint Eisenbart, Sohn von Brôn, Sohn des Andurin.

Offizieller Glöckner der Kirche der geheiligten und erleuchteten Stimmchenhörer :pfeif:

Die Homepage der HQ-Cooperation
Berend Jan
Novize
Novize
Beiträge: 8
Registriert: 02.01.2008 17:27
Wohnort: Zwolle Nederland
Kontaktdaten:

Beitrag von Berend Jan »

yehhhh haaahhhhhh cowboys.

I'm here alsow the crazy dutchmen Berend Jan :)

Nice to see a board here which is a little better to read but i was working on my german verry fast :). The bad thing is i can only communicate in HeroQuest german. So most of the time you don't have anny use for that if i'm in the great german outback :)...

Nice to see more comunity when it all blends together so that HQ is a global addiction for Geeks...
ZasZ234
Novize
Novize
Beiträge: 10
Registriert: 07.06.2007 17:18

Beitrag von ZasZ234 »

Wow, I haven't been checking the site for a while and HQC goes international? I consider this the number one site for HeroQuest and am positively surprised by this step. :D

Totally agreeing with:
zep hat geschrieben:Flint is awesome!
greetngs
Z
Benutzeravatar
HeroQuestFrance
Knecht
Knecht
Beiträge: 30
Registriert: 23.01.2009 10:41
Wohnort: France Perpignan (66)
Kontaktdaten:

Re: Welcome to HQ-Modular International

Beitrag von HeroQuestFrance »

Hello all.

I'm from France.
32 years old with a lot of player groups between 23 & 35 years old.
We are very active and play 1 - 2 times a week.(each time around 4/6 hours)
We mainly use Dwarven Forge sets & other minis for the quests and advanced rules.
Glad to see other fans worldwide.
Excellent modular board by the way.
Running is better than dying !
Benutzeravatar
Flint
Site Admin
Site Admin
Beiträge: 2461
Registriert: 19.11.2004 13:48
Wohnort: Hamburg
Kontaktdaten:

Re: Welcome to HQ-Modular International

Beitrag von Flint »

Welcome aboard, its nice to see a few new faces in our forum. So now we have 2 guys from France here, maybe you two should exchange some experience... :)
Flint Eisenbart, Sohn von Brôn, Sohn des Andurin.

Offizieller Glöckner der Kirche der geheiligten und erleuchteten Stimmchenhörer :pfeif:

Die Homepage der HQ-Cooperation
Benutzeravatar
HeroQuestFrance
Knecht
Knecht
Beiträge: 30
Registriert: 23.01.2009 10:41
Wohnort: France Perpignan (66)
Kontaktdaten:

Re: Welcome to HQ-Modular International

Beitrag von HeroQuestFrance »

Who is the second ?
Running is better than dying !
Benutzeravatar
Flint
Site Admin
Site Admin
Beiträge: 2461
Registriert: 19.11.2004 13:48
Wohnort: Hamburg
Kontaktdaten:

Re: Welcome to HQ-Modular International

Beitrag von Flint »

You :) Deuc is the first.
Flint Eisenbart, Sohn von Brôn, Sohn des Andurin.

Offizieller Glöckner der Kirche der geheiligten und erleuchteten Stimmchenhörer :pfeif:

Die Homepage der HQ-Cooperation
kjbowker
Novize
Novize
Beiträge: 2
Registriert: 06.07.2011 22:31

Re: Welcome to HQ-Modular International

Beitrag von kjbowker »

Wow, I never heard of 'Heroquest' in the 90's when I should have been having fun playing the game. I'm in my late 40's now, a few years ago I was looking on Ebay to buy some old games to play with my kids. Heroquest was one I bought. We played and had fun then it collected dust in the shed. Now I'm seeing all this Heroquest stuff I never new existed and want to get the game out, clean it up, paint the mini's and start playing again.

I used to play wargames back in the day, but now I prefer the wargame look and feel, but simplicity of the boardgame rules, etc.

Great stuff, glad I found you guys.

Kurt
Benutzeravatar
Flint
Site Admin
Site Admin
Beiträge: 2461
Registriert: 19.11.2004 13:48
Wohnort: Hamburg
Kontaktdaten:

Re: Welcome to HQ-Modular International

Beitrag von Flint »

Welcome to our crazy little world... where are you from ?
Flint Eisenbart, Sohn von Brôn, Sohn des Andurin.

Offizieller Glöckner der Kirche der geheiligten und erleuchteten Stimmchenhörer :pfeif:

Die Homepage der HQ-Cooperation
kjbowker
Novize
Novize
Beiträge: 2
Registriert: 06.07.2011 22:31

Re: Welcome to HQ-Modular International

Beitrag von kjbowker »

I live in Las Vegas, Nevada in the Western part of the USA. I've been checking out the HQ websites, forums and downloading stuff to get back into HQ. But its kind of overwhelming coming in late like this. I'm not much for complex rules which is why I liked the original boardgame. I'm dusting it off and have already asked some of my friends from a medieval fighting group I'm with, to have a 'game night' where we can play some old boardgames (Heroquest being one).

I'm going to try and make your modular board, but first I will make it with foamboard and probably the printed 'Tiles' from your site. I downloaded your bestiary and your Quest book, but before I try to figure out what rules you've modified, I need to reread the orignial rulebook.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Kurt
Benutzeravatar
Flint
Site Admin
Site Admin
Beiträge: 2461
Registriert: 19.11.2004 13:48
Wohnort: Hamburg
Kontaktdaten:

Re: Welcome to HQ-Modular International

Beitrag von Flint »

Sounds great, Kurt :)

Whenever something occurs, you're not sure about... don't hesitate ;)
Flint Eisenbart, Sohn von Brôn, Sohn des Andurin.

Offizieller Glöckner der Kirche der geheiligten und erleuchteten Stimmchenhörer :pfeif:

Die Homepage der HQ-Cooperation
Antworten