Any news on Iwanhoa's "Tomb of Terror"?

Forum for international users. Fans of HQ-Modular can exchange experiences and ask questions.

Moderator: Xarres

Antworten
zepgodiria
Novize
Novize
Any news on Iwanhoa's "Tomb of Terror"?

Beitrag von zepgodiria »

I was looking through my HQ downloads and found all of the Egyptian HQ stuff that Lotus from Old scratch's forum was working on. I went back to look at that thread and found where Flint and Iwanhoa talked about the Tomb of Terror adventure pack. The thread in the German section of this forum appears to not have been updated in over a year. Is this project still in the works or did it ever get finished? Even if its in German I would like to get it and attempt to translate it.
Iwanhoa
Chaoslord
Chaoslord

Re: Any news on Iwanhoa's "Tomb of Terror"?

Beitrag von Iwanhoa »

Hi zepgodiria

The Adventurepack still awaits its finishing. The main problem is my working time I can spent in the project since I´ve founded my own Games publishing company. My team and me are working on a new questbased Tabletop Skimishing game called "Götterdämmerung", which will be published in Germany in Avril. You can imagin how much work is still to do on this project till release. I think after the two Expasionwaves for Götterdämmerung in June or Juli I will find time to finish the last waiting parts. I`m not the guy who don`t finish his projects, and just the little pressure especially from the international Community (which awaits this pack since a long time, I know), will give me the kickass I need to finish it up.
I`m sorry not have the time atm to look in the old scratch´s forum to keep the contact to you guys, but I promisse to keep an eye on this thread here to solve open questions you have, or remarks maybe done by you.
The translation has not to be done by yourself. I know the german language is much harder to figure out for the english speaking peoples, than english for us. So I will release a English version of the stuff for the english community to the same time than the german version will be released.

Hope this helps you to understnad the reasons, why everything isn`t done yet. If you have contact to other english guys waiting on this pack, pls let them know, we will finish it.

greetz Tobias
Bild
zepgodiria
Novize
Novize

Beitrag von zepgodiria »

thanks for the reply! I actually took 4 years of german in high school so I can translate things decently. I'm better at translating german to english than I am at translating english to german though. I'll repost your message to the Old Scratch Forum for those who interested. I'm excited to hear about "Götterdämmerung". Will you be making an english version titled "Twilight of the Gods"? Do you have any previews of it yet?
Iwanhoa
Chaoslord
Chaoslord

Beitrag von Iwanhoa »

We will release the whole content in a professional english version shortly after the release of the german version, but we are still searching for a trustable ditribution partner for the US Market.
You will find all available Information about Götterdämmerung at our Website:
http://www.goetterdaemmerung-tabletop.com

We update the site weekly atm but not yet in english.

Greetz Tobias
Bild
drathe
Novize
Novize

Beitrag von drathe »

If you're looking for someone to host the English Version, I would be more than happy to host it at http://www.yeoldeinn.com/ . If not, there are others that would likely host it for you. Phoenix possibly at his website http://www.freewebs.com/phoenixgd/

Feel free to PM me.
Bild
Iwanhoa
Chaoslord
Chaoslord

Beitrag von Iwanhoa »

thx a lot I will keep it in mind, when finishing it.
Bild
Antworten