HeroQuest 3D Board

Forum for international users. Fans of HQ-Modular can exchange experiences and ask questions.

Moderator: Xarres

Antworten
Deuc
Novize
Novize
HeroQuest 3D Board

Beitrag von Deuc »

Hello there,

I'm new to this forum. My name is Nicolas, I'm 29, French. I speak also German but my written English is better than my written German, so I will mainly post in this section of th forum.

About one year ago, I bought the molds for HeroQuest Modular. They were the very first molds I bought before I got addicted into the Hirst Arts hobby. I bought some molds from the US so that I can make walls for the board. As it was complicated to make the walls match the floors (different scales used), I finally bought also some 1.5" floor molds.

I thought that I could share some pictures with the HeroQuest community to show what I'm currently building.

Bild

I have tons of pictures, just go to this website to see the whole stuff: http://deuc.free.fr

Cheers,

Deuc
ADS
Forengott
Forengott
Re: HeroQuest 3D Board

Beitrag von ADS »

Wow. This looks great!

:ok:
Flint
Site Admin
Site Admin

Beitrag von Flint »

Hi Nicolas, as mentioned before I am very impressed with your work :ok:

I personally prefer the skaven laboratory, this really is some kind of work :mrgreen:

Your complete dungeon is what everybody dreams of. Including walls and doors. I have difficulties to imagine how to play my modular quests on a board with walls, because you do not have doors wherever you want it.

Nevertheless, it looks brilliant.

Cheers :)
Flint Eisenbart, Sohn von Brôn, Sohn des Andurin.

Offizieller Glöckner der Kirche der geheiligten und erleuchteten Stimmchenhörer :pfeif:

Die Homepage der HQ-Cooperation
Deuc
Novize
Novize

Beitrag von Deuc »

As for the walls with the modular quests, I think personally that it is possible to have doors wherever wanted. For me, it is just a question of how I build them and the Hirst arts blocks offers a lot of possibilities

I didn't made yet the doors for the dungeon even if I already tried. One of the idea behind this board is that it can be used either with walls or without walls. And I plan to make two sets of doors: one that can be used with walls and another one that can be used without walls.

The second set would be usefull to play the modular or original quests. I don't know exactly yet how I will made them but I really like these one from the Hirst Arts site:

Bild

In any cases, I plan to finish both hallways and walls before working on the doors set.

Thanks for the feedback,

Nicolas
Açoriano3
Novize
Novize

Beitrag von Açoriano3 »

Any updates on these Deuc?
Deuc
Novize
Novize

Beitrag von Deuc »

Hi Acoriano,

I'm currently working on the hallways of the dungeon. They are nearly finished but I will need some more days (it could be 1 or 2 weeks) until they are ready. It took time because I completely messed them up two times :cry: And it deals with 360 tiles :cry: :cry:

Now I got the color right, but I need to finish the cracks and the border of the tiles. I will show pictures when this step will be done. After that, I will still have to add some details and decorative bits.

Thanks,

Deuc
Deuc
Novize
Novize

Beitrag von Deuc »

Hi all,

I finished some hallways so that It is now possible to build the complete basic HeroQuest board.

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

Cheers,

Deuc
Deuc
Novize
Novize

Beitrag von Deuc »

The hallways are finally finished and the website is updated.

Enjoy the pictures,

Deuc
Deuc
Novize
Novize

Beitrag von Deuc »

Just to mention that I started to work on the HeroQuest cards. I added some pictures on the site.

Deuc
HeroQuestFrance
Knecht
Knecht

Beitrag von HeroQuestFrance »

Impressive work !
Running is better than dying !
HeroQuestFrance
Knecht
Knecht