vampir help

Alles rund um's Thema HeroQuest, Advanced HeroQuest, Warhammer Quest. Bitte alle anderen Spiele in das Unterforum "Andere Spiele".

Moderatoren: Flint, Sanguinus, Xarres

Antworten
darklestat79
Novize
Novize

vampir help

Beitrag von darklestat79 »

Can anyone help me find a germen vampire hero that I came across while I was doing a Google search. The vampire they used on the card was wearing full armor, but he was holding his helmet in his left hand. While he was holding a sword over his head, dripping with blood in his right hand. I think the creator of this hero was named Shiver Krieger.

thank you
darklestat79

Kann mir jemand helfen einen germen Vampirhelden, die ich stieß, während ich tat, eine Google-Suche zu finden. Der Vampir sie auf der Karte verwendet trug voller Rüstung, aber er war seinen Helm hält in der linken Hand. Während er mit einem Schwert über seinen Kopf, bluttriefenden in seiner rechten Hand. Ich denke, der Schöpfer dieser Held hieß Shiver Krieger.

Danke
darklestat79
Flint
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: vampir help

Beitrag von Flint »

Hi, you are right. A member of this forum started a thread with the idea of a vampire hero. The users name is shiver. Here is the thread:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1012&hilit=vampir

But it seems, that the effort wasn't worth all the work. I would say, that the other members weren't too keen with the idea of a hero vampire...who would probably kill the rest of the party before dawn ;). Then there was no more talking about it.

Anyway, the user shiver has not logged in since march, and the picture of the vampire hero disappeared. It was uploaded to imageshack and is gone by now

Code: Alles auswählen

[img]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/4940/vampircharcx5.jpg[/img]

Sorry, I can't tell you anything else.
Flint Eisenbart, Sohn von Brôn, Sohn des Andurin.

Offizieller Glöckner der Kirche der geheiligten und erleuchteten Stimmchenhörer :pfeif:

Die Homepage der HQ-Cooperation
darklestat79
Novize
Novize

thanks for the reply Flint. I was thinking of having a daywalker hero like blade rather than a regular vampire. For a lot of reasons one being you wouldn't have to worry about when it was night time. The other big thing I was thinking, that there would be no siring by any vamp. Daywalkers would not want to put this curse on anyone else. Vamp would not just give the gift of immortality to just anyone, and it would still keep the game fun and simple.

darklestat79
darklestat79
Novize
Novize

Flint,

I was wondering if you know if anyone had save the image of the vampire hero, or if you remembered what the hero card said. Like you are the vampire....

I do have a low resiz. of the file said but I can't blow it up big enough to read it. I could send you a copy of it but I'm not sure how to do that on this site. Also if you liked the vampire idea I'm helping a group on an Italian site to translate their vampire quest pack into English and I should have it done in a month or so.
thanks again darklestat79
Antworten